نتائج البحث

1. F

بدرية الصباح للخطيب : فهد السالم هو الذي ضربك

يأبن الوطن يالحمة الشَّعب في شرقه يأبن الكويت بئس من شكَّك يالبهبهاني إسمك وأسرتك في علا الكويت منزلا وعبق الوطن يضوع من عرقك الحاني أنا الســني الســلفي ملته ومذهبه أزهو بود شخصك الأبي المتفاني فلا تمتعض من تَبسُّط صغارنا وأنت الكبير فأكرم يأبن بلادي *
  2. F

دعوة الى مساجلة شعرية ...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله مازلنا في حرف اللام، وهئنذا أستشهد ببعض أبيات شعرية عظيمة التعبير، وعميقة المعنى لمن أراد ان يدكر ويعتبر في مدلولها، وهي للأفوه الأزدي أحد فحول شعراء الجاهلية وحكمائها، يقول الأزدي : لايصلح الناس فوضى لا سراة لهم ولا سراة إذاجهالهم سادوا تهدى الأمور...
  3. F

كلمات اغاني ..........

Assalame Alikom ولد الروضة My dear and respectable brother very beautiful poetry, very moving, simple in its expressions, but deep in its significance, it is beautiful, it is reflecting like your pur soul Never, Never , Never you lost me my dear and true friend, brother and compatriot...
  4. F

وهل يرجع تاريخ دولة الكويت الى 30 سنة فحسب !!!!!!! !!!!!!

لا بد من كلمة كتب:د. يعقوب يوسف الغنيم في العدد الصادر من جريدة «الوطن» في اليوم الثامن عشر من شهر أغسطس للسنة الجارية، دهمنا نص نقله الأستاذ وليد بورباع عن مقال لاحد الكُتَّاب نشره في إحدى صحف الكويت، ولفت هذا النص الأنظار لأنه عجيب الشأن، فلا ندري هل الكاتب كويتي حقا يعرف وطنه وأبناء وطنه...
  5. F

النائب خضير العنزي والإنسانية المفرطة!! كتب:وليد بو ربّاع اطلعت على مقالة الزميل والعضو المحترم خضير العنزي في «القبس» والذي قال فيها انه لم يشأ الرد علينا في مقالتنا لو لم أذكره بالاسم.. الخ، بل انا في مقالتي اليوم احاوره لأنه يمثل الامة الكويتية التي انا احد افرادها بل أسلط الضوء على طرحه...
  6. F

رأي ونص البدون.. من حقهم العيش بكرامة 15/08/2006 ALQABAS بقلم: خضير العنزي اطلعت على مقال الزميل الاستاذ وليد بورباع في 'الوطن' السبت الماضي، والحق انني لم اشأ الرد، لو لم يكن الزميل بورباع قد ذكرني بالاسم بأنني ادفع باتجاه بطاقة تعريفية مزورة للبدون على اساس ان للبدون اثباتات...
  7. F

(الله يهدي إليه من ينيب )

Assalam Alikom الهاملي Dear brother Thank you dear brother for this article, Raelly, i dont understand who had the privilege to be born Moslem, and in spite of the obviousness of Islam, he left himself invaded by the doubt and he left allured by .ideologies actually of a man...
  8. F

إهداء للشبكه الوطنيه وأعضاءها الحلوين

Assalame Alikom وسم* Dear sister .Thank you very very much, any member can be insensitive about your friendly words Ther are a little words but to big in ther signification .Wa ALLAH mayakteb mithel hathy alkalimat ila Karimah Bento Korama'ao Thank you again for your gift
  9. F

محمود شوقي الأيوبي

Assalam Alikom فهد العسكر Dear respectable brother Thank you very very much about this information, but belive me i dont know that his big son SAFWAN diedn and i dont know also about his littl son, rahemahom ALLAH jamia'an مطلع قصيدة لِوالِدِهم في الرثاء: تمتَّــعْ بمرْأى...
  10. F

كلمات اغاني ..........

Assalm Alikom Dear brothers and sister well, today i would like present for you an very ancient SAMRYHA of the big popular poet Fahad Rashed BOROSSLY, rahemaho ALLAH فهد راشد بورسلي This SAMRYAH was sunging bay many singers in Kuwait, i dont know if it was sunging by .other...
  11. F

لمن لا يعرف الشيخ عبد الحميد كشك

Assalam Alikom وطني حر dear brother Thank you for this article Ashak KUSHEK rahemaho ALLAH was the only Imama woh still all his life defend these principles, and he never has to leave his fight for a better life in the other .countries, while he was invited to live in certain...
  12. F

الدائرة الرابعة: مسلم محمد البراك

Assalame Alikom ولد الروضة Dear brother The respectable dresses is that which any individual sticks to the Islamic morality wishes it for his .wife, his daughter, his sister and in general for all his sisters in Islam
  13. F

خاص/ للمدعو صوت العراق

Assalame Alikom Dear brother Kuwaitonline .With all the respect that I owe you, i suppose that you aims me First of all, i never said that the kuwaity love Iraqi, and Iraqi is extremely love the kuwaity, it is the expression even of this LABATHY who he has only insolence and...
  14. F

الدائرة الرابعة: مسلم محمد البراك

Assalam Alikom فهد 2 Dear brother Dera brother FAHAD2, ther are any problem in the proposition of FARESS ALMAJLESS, and alla what he do he defend and exprime the voice of the kuwaity society.Jazah ALLAH .ana alf kahire ولد الروضة Dear brother Belive me dear brother, the...
  15. F

طلعت السادات: 97 مصرياً في الكويت يأكلون من صفائح «الزبالة»!

Assalam Alikom Dears brothers and sisters AL - RAI AL AAM Today آمال / «طلّوعة الدلوعة» محمد الوشيحي : اعتاد الشعب المصري على الاستفسار بعد كل جلسة لمجلس الشعب: «هاه، إيه آخر تخاريف طلعت»؟ يقصدون النائب طلعت عصمت السادات ابن شقيق الرئيس المصري الراحل أنور السادات... طلعت هذا...
  16. F

بينما يعاني أهل السنة .. تبرعات الكويت تتجه إلى شيعة العراق

Assalam Alikom حامي الديار Dear brother ? أهل السنة ? If you allow me to ask you about whom assunah you does aim .Is needed that to make attention of it In fact, the majority of dirigents BATHIST Anajessein ( a'azakom ALLAH) in Iraq are of assunah, and it is them who...
  17. F

الا الحماقه اعيت من يداويها

Assalame Alikom Dear brothers and sisters Let us reconsider the question raised from the beginning by my intervention. Initially, this writer insults all who is Islamic to justify any crime of his great Satan the .Zionist Does this writer certainly insult the Shiites Hisb...
  18. F

كلمات اغاني ..........

Assalam Alikom وسم* Dear sister At first, all my sincer prayers for the pur soul of your grandmather Allahum Igfer lha warhama, wala threman ajraha Allahum ijaal kabrah raowthatan men ryad eljanah, allahum a'ain ochtana Wassam fi .addoa'a laha, wa'an tothaweba laha kera'at...
  19. F

بيت التمويل الكويتي باع موظفيه

Assalam Alikom الساعي Dear brother Thank you for this interisting information Dear brother just one question, ??? each one who hav this age, or ther are som one Benefits of the immunity al hisbiah
  20. F

خاص/ للمدعو صوت العراق

Assalame Alikom المتبحر Dear brother Tha it is the good talk, and i agree all what you say, he came in the site only to Provoke us . and push us insulte the iraqui peopel .well, Ham Ana ma'ak, we leyounek ma rah akalmah
أعلى