هل صحافتنا المحليه مخترقه ?......... من يصد عنا هولاء المرتزقه !

Fakire

عضو فعال
Assalame Alikom

Dear brothers and sistres

Any person cannot dispute that the kuwaity press is inserted by the allies of the
.Zionist

.My question is rightly legitimate

I present some examples of the articles to som weriters who justify the policy Zionist in the

Middle East, and who propagates the culture of standardization with Israel before even as

.the rule of this standardization is given

جريده الانباء الكويتيه بتاريخ 20-4-2004 في الصفحه الاخيره "بطل مرج الزهور"

لم يهنأ الونتيسي طويلا بعرش الارهاب الذي استولى عليه بعد مقتل احمد ياسين ولم تتمكن يداه من عد الملايين التي ورثها من سلفه ولم تفرح نساؤه بالحلي والمجوهرات الموروثه كان الارث كبيرا ومالا وفيرا يسد عين الشمس ولكن الموت الحق كان اسرع فحصد ذلك الماجن الفاسق صنيعه اسرائيل التي ارادت منه ان يؤدي دور المناضل لغرض يخدم سياستها ويبرر سيده الاسرائيلي واغتر باولئك المصفقين الهاتفين المطبلين والمهللين من حوله فظن انه زعيم حق , فطفق يطلق التصريحات العنتريه ولم يكتف بتصريحاته ب اباده اسرائيل بل راح يشط بعيدا يهدد امريكا ويتوعد بنسفها عرفنا ذلك الماجن الفاسق في مطلع التسعينات في مسرحيه تهريجيه كبيره كان اسمها (مرج الزهور) حيث خرج الرنتيسي وفئه ضاله مضلله معه ليعلن للعالم انهم لبسوا الاكفان ومستعدون لملاقاه الموت, ولن يهابوا ولن يتراجعوا , ولكن ما ان لاح لهم في الافق البعيد اول جندي اسرائيلي حتى ولوا مدبرين هاربين فرارا من الموت الذي زعموا انهم مستعدون لملاقاته , وكان الرنتيسي علي راس تلك القافله الجبانه!! هكذا عرفنا الرنتيسي اول ماعرفناه , ولكن قبل ذلك عرفته الليالي الحمراء والطاولات الخضراء التي انحنى عليها كثيرا يلتقط من ارقامها الرزق الحرام !! انتهى

صالح الشايجي

Really i dont understand a just man, and nationalist, who devoted all his life to defend his right

legitimates, to be scorned in such a manner. I do not understand a Villain like this false

writer, this mercenary dares to write about a giant personality like that of Al marhome,

.beithne ALLAH, ashahide A. ARRANTISSY

Is that a freedom of thought ? Or it is just an sioniste who does not have shame to declare his

.pride his rallying with the enemy of his country

"اما دفاعك ... يا خالد السلطان .. عن صلاح الدين والاكذوبة المروجة عن تحريره للقدس فارجع الى التاريخ وتعلم ما دمت ناقص التعليم, واقرأ تاريخ صلاح الدين ذاته وكيف وصل من جندي كردي مرتزق الى ان يحكم مصر, فهناك ستجد الحقيقة التي تحاولون "اخفاءها عن دموية وغدر ذلك البطل المغوار!" مقطع من مقالة الفضل بتاريخ 10/11/2005 خالد السلطان كاتب الذبان! ALWATAN newspeper

hehe,shar albaliha mayodhek,

!!!!!! zebill Alfejil dare to werit about the great Salah ADDINE

??? So tell me please how will be the zionist propagonda than

عبدالله الهدلق

التساؤل يقول:"
هل من الممكن نشر قوة لحفظ السلام؟ وأي سلام يراد حفظه؟ وأي دولة ستكون مستعدة لارسال جنودها لمحاربة «حزب الله!» نيابة عن اسرائيل؟
سيتوقف اطلاق النار يوما ما إن عاجلا أم آجلا وستضع الحرب اوزارها في نهاية المطاف، وستبدأ خطوات إعمار ما دمره القصف الجوي في لبنان، وسيكون المال كفيلا بتحقيق ذلك، ولكن هل سيكون المال كفيلا بتعويض أسر الشهداء والجرحى والمعاقين؟ وهل سيرجع المال للأسر الثكلى فلذات أكبادها؟ أم أن عدالة السماء والأرض ووجوب القصاص يقتضيان الأخذ بتلابيب المتسببين في تلك المجازر، الملبسين لبنان ثوب الحداد ومحاكمتهم كمجرمي حرب، وعلى رأس هؤلاء المجرمين يتربع قادة وزعماء «حزب الله!» و«حماس!» الذين كانوا سببا فيما حل بلبنان من وبال ودمار وقتل وتشريد وتهجير.«وسيعلم الذين ظلموا أي منقلب ينقلبون»."

http://www.alwatan.com.kw/Default.aspx?MgDid=420779&pageId=80

!!!! So HAMASS, and HISB ALLAH are just a terorist hun

for me I am sure this mercenary is only a corresponding of LIKOD to Kuwait, even the mediate

European does not dare to write this hatred, and I do not think that Kuwait is more

!!!!!democratic than these countries

ALQUABAS 11/3/ 2006

" استيقظ الفن الكويتي على مفاجأة غير متوقعة هي عودة الفنان العربي سابقا الاسرائيلي حاليا صالح عزرا الكويتي الى الحياة الفنية وسوق الكاسيت العربي بعد 30 سنة من وفاته حيث توفي في منتصف الستينات، حيث جرى انتاج ألبوم جديد له، المفاجأة لم تنته بعد لأن من قام بالاشراف على الألبوم وتوزيعه هو ابنه Shlomo ALkvity أي سليمان الكويتي، ويجري تداوله حاليا في اسرائيل، وبعض مناطق الأقليات العربية اليهودية في أميركا "

http://www.alqabas.com.kw/Final/New...rticlePage.aspx?ArticleID=47069&date=11032006

really it is strange sudden awakes and surprising report of brothers AZRA, Saleh and

.Dawood, called ALKUWAITY

It seems to me that there are not any more kuwaity singers so that we turn over in our past to

.!!!! make revive the memory of these Persian Jewish singers

As opposed to what it was affirmed, Saleh Alkuwaity even if he speaks Arabic, he does not

.speek it very well

I heard him in interview, he was not even able to understand the questions which were asked to

him in Arabic ! I

n addition, the son of Saleh AlKUWAITY “sholomo”, succeeded his father in the Eastern

.service in the radio Israeli, the service which was rested by his father

? Do you want to know why this service was founded

!Simply to contribute to propaganda Zionist to penetrate in the Arab countries

.Here is the reality of these Jews who are with lays considered koweitiens

I have the proof that a kuwaity civil servant who work in the ministry for information helps the

.son of Saleh AZRA to diffuse the songs of his fatherin Kuwait by Internet

! Thus do not say to me that are not penetrated by propaganda Zionist

I want to say that Israel remains enemy according to agreements' of the Arab League and

.wich were to perfect by the power legislative of the state of Kuwait

Of course, it is not the question in this intervention of appreciating the reliability of the Arab

.League (jameat adowal alarabiah), this is another debate

But for the moment i talk about the purely legal point and the conformity of these writers

.with the official logic of the institutions which they govern our state

When any convention is perfect, it becomes a legal standard interns, and it becomes of this

.fact a law which is applies to any indevidu in stat of kuwait

.Thus, any exemption could be done only by another law which modifies the preceding one

However, Israel still an enemy of Kuwait since Kuwait did not sign peace with Israel, and the

.laws which prohibit all contacts with israel are at present in strengths

Consequently, any article or expression bless, directly or indirectly, standardization with

.Israel must be regarded as an infringement with the applied laws

Alahum latoakedona bema fa'al assofaho mina, allahum la tossaled alina bethonobena men la ykafok wa la yarhamona, amine yarabe alalamine

أعلى